Friday, May 27, 2011

Digi Art!

I have been so enthralled with all forms of art lately... ok always, but lately I've really been into digitally created art.  This medium is quite amazing and the effects you can get are outstanding.

I downloaded some trial versions of software I've had my eye on for a while now.  The purpose was to narrow down which one I'd get, as I didn't want to spend a lot of money.  The problem was when I fell in love with both! Haha. So yeah, when they came up for sale on Amazon, I snagged them.  I got the email yesterday saying they had shipped. :D
If any of you fabulous people have experience with either of these, send me a pic of your work! I'd love to see what you've made with them!  I'll be posting my stuff up here as well.  I'm just learning Sketchbook (the trial hasn't run out yet) so I've only just done some doodles in it but I'm going to try and play with it as much as possible today.

Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!  Happy Friday and Memorial Weekend! Yay!

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment