Monday, May 30, 2011

Wishing you a bright and wonderful day this Memorial Day!

Hello you beautiful people, you! I'm a bit late with this post but late is better than never!  The day really got away from me.  Time flies when you're having fun. :D  I had a nice quiet day with some of my family today and I hope you all got to do stuff you enjoy.

I'm going to work on some art this evening as I've got a number of art shows coming up.  The next show is Sunday June 5th at an awesome place called the Percolator.  Most El Pasoans are probably familiar with this place already as they often do fun events for arts and music in the area.  I need to do a bit of restocking of my items and I have a ton of other projects I'm working on too... comics, 2 art contests, "fine art" pieces, and so on.

Screen Capture of something I'm working on today:

As always, lots of love and blessings to you!
Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment