Monday, June 6, 2011

Death of a Painting

Yesterday, as I was preparing a few pieces of art to show at the Percolator's first "Primer Domingo Art Show," I found out that my ultra moist apartment had resulted in one painting growing fur. It was quite a bummer and I had to throw away a piece from my Yellow Submarine series.  It will be missed.

 Yellow Submarine
Born 2010  Died 2011

With the help of my other half, we quickly started checking all other hanging art in the apartment.  Luckily nothing else was growing anything.  After that, we went to the store and invested in a few fans so that we could stop using the swamp cooler as much as possible.

Aside from that, not a whole lot to "report" on but I will keep you all posted.  I'm still working on the comics and a few contests. I've been doing more polymer clay jewelry as well so stay tuned for pictures of all that!


Brightest blessings! Namaste.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dig...
would have rocked it with fur or not...
Good stuff.

Post a Comment