Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Happy Hump Day!

Yes, I realize it is rather late in the day to be making such exclamations but hey, I've been busy.  :P 

I'm really trying to keep up my productivity despite being busy with so much other non-art activities.  As a result though, I should have more things to post on the blog at this rate.

I'm working with Adversary Comix and one of the cool dudes from there asked for us to draw up some zombie girls in a pin up style to promote the title "Hot Zombies."  This is the one I finished last night.  I may have to add in some lettering but otherwise it is done.

11 x 17 Marker, Ink, and Watercolor on Bristol

The top is a little cropped off in this photo but I took it on my phone so there you go. :D  Hope you enjoyed! Leave me a comment! See you all Friday hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment