Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Words for Wednesday

It's been busy since last Wednesday! I had an art showing on Friday, Saturday was chore day, on Sunday we scouted out the farmer's market, Monday and Tuesday I had work. After work yesterday I went to get a bite to eat with my other half and one of our friends at a great little restaurant we frequent called Jerusalem.  After that we went to see Rush at the Don Haskins Center and it was fantastic!

I've never actually been a big fan of them myself but I'm surround by people in my life that love them and that is why I went.  Boy am I glad I did too.  I have a new found appreciation for them.  They were amazing!  And their stage/tour theme was awesome! The theme is "Time Machine" and everything was all decked out in steampunk style.  It was eye and ear candy for like 2 and a half hours! I loved it. :)

I loved Alex Lifeson's custom amps!

Picture from MusicRadar.com
http://www.musicradar.com/news/guitars/rush-go-steampunk-for-time-machine-tour-259699

Well that's all for now. I'm going to do some sketching before bed.  
Maybe watch a little of my current Asian Drama.. lol 

Peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment