Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wednesday WIP!

Greetings Lovelies!  I hope you all are doing well this fine Wednesday! 

Tis my favorite season and I'm feeling the Halloween spirit!  Due to a busy schedule I have not got to decorate my home so I thought I'd at least do one illustration that I can post around my various online outlets.  It's not quite done yet but I like posting works in progress so here ya go!

Just getting started here with the inking stage.

Here I've laid down the marker and some watercolor.


Since these pics were taken, I had added a bit more watercolor.  The final stage will be some color pencil and inks....  I think. We'll see how it looks at that point but there might be some acrylic additions.  I'll post a picture of the finished piece soon.  I'm thinking of doing a raffle giveaway of these piece and maybe some other goodie. 

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment