Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome to 2013

New Year's Resolutions..

Do you do them?  I like most, have set them in the past and maybe even kept up with some but others I have not had such success.  It's pretty unreasonable that one can change their life style so drastically once the clock tolls.  

It's not that I don't think we can change. I absolutely believe we can.  Perhaps the problem is just trying to bite off more than we can chew and expecting to do it in no time at all. At least this has been my problem in the past.

This year I am doing "themes", not so much "resolutions." I would like to focus on one theme at a time and once I feel that I have embodied that which I seek, I will focus on the next.

For starters I am choosing ACTION.  That's it. Simple. Straightforward.


I wish you all a beautiful and prosperous 2013!  May you achieve your goals!



To a "TASTY" New Year!  Cheers!

1 comment:

Admin said...

ACTION it is!
You should post more often , just sayin'.

kthxbye

Post a Comment