Saturday, April 12, 2014

So I'll be honest with you....
I get these flights of fancy if you will, in which I take up an interest in something and complete dive in.  Being the crafty type that I am it's often a type of craft medium of art but other times it's a new subject to study such as languages or religion.
Anyway, all that is to say that my current obsessions are photography and the Swedish language. I have wanted a proper camera for years now. I have always had "point and shoots" but I longed for a DSLR. They are just so expensive and I thought adding in this hobby would be a dark path to over spending.
However my personal spending habits have changed a little over time and DSLRs aren't crazy expensive for entry level cameras anymore. So I dove in!


Stay tuned for lots of pics as I level up my skills. Great travels happening soon too so I am excited about taking photos everywhere I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment